Welcome to our new website
Terms and Conditions
We do ship international. We have shipped orders to every corner of the globe, from small orders to large wholesale orders. Since arrangements vary depending on size of the order, location and timing, please contact us for the most efficient and economical means of shipping your order.All international orders must be prepaid by credit card or wire transfer. Most smaller orders are shipped by the US Postal Service. Customer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
We reserve the right to refuse any order and other restrictions may apply
1. PRICING AND SHIPPING Prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground, unless otherwise requested. Actual UPS Shipping cost will be billed at the time of shipment. You pay only the actual freight cost necessary to get the order delivered to you. We do not mark up the freight costs, nor do we charge packaging and handling charges like many other online firms. We want you to be satisfied with our product, our service and our low cost shipping because we value your business and want you to come back again. Unless otherwise stated, all quotations and sales are FOB Bristol Tennessee, with freight and insurance prepaid and charged back, or freight collect. Any pricing misprint on this site is not intentional and is not a commitment to the said price. We do our best to keep our catalog to date and accurate at the time of uploading. All hazardous shipments are subject to an additional handling charge. We reserve the right to ship partial shipments. Payments of partial shipments are due according to invoice terms.
2. CREDIT POLICY Climax Photo has three billing program options that may be used. Each is designed to maximize the speed at which we can process your order.
A) Master Card, Visa, American Express & Discover.
B) COD Must be pre approved prior to shipment. Not available on Web orders.
C) NET-30 terms on receipt of a completed credit application and credit approval, Climax Photo at our sole discretion will offer these term from date of invoice. If you would like to open an account, please download from our forms page a credit application and return it to us. One exception is that all equipment will be shipped on a COD or prepaid basis.
3. PAYMENT DELAY All invoices are due, NET 30 days from shipping date. If any invoice is not paid per the invoice terms, buyer shall pay all reasonable costs and expenses, including all attorney’s fees incurred by CLimax in the collection of a past due account. We reserve the right to hold any pending orders on overdue accounts. A 1 1/2% per month "Finance Charge" will be added to past due accounts.
4. CREDITS Must be Used Within Six Months of Issue
5. DAMAGED SHIPMENTS Upon receipt of shipment, please check for external or internal damage and for correct quantities. Make a note of any damage on the freight bill. Keep all original packaging for freight company inspection give us a call immediately to arrange for replacement.
6. RETURNS AND SHORTAGES Merchandise ordered incorrectly will be accepted for credit provided it is returned within 30 days, freight prepaid, undamaged in its original package, and in salable condition. All claims must be made within 10 days of receipt of shipment. All returns must have prior authorization and are subject to a 15% restocking charge; more for "non-stock" or special order items. No return will be accepted without a Climax invoice number, ship date and Return Authorization number. DO NOT write addresses or Return Authorization numbers on the outside of the manufacturer’s boxes as products must be in resalable to receive credit. Package all returns to prevent damage in transit. Customer is responsible for all costs associated with a refused order.
7. MODIFICATIONS OF CONTRACT No Terms, Conditions or Understanding other than those stated herein, oral or written, in any way purporting to modify these terms and conditions, whether contained in buyers purchase order or elsewhere, shall be binding on us unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Climax Photo. No salesperson or other representative of this company has any authority to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions.
8. WARRANTY POLICY All products distributed by Climax carry the manufacturer’s warranty only.
9. TAX INFORMATION Tennessee customers will be charged sales tax on all items unless a signed resale card is on file. Upon receipt of a resale card, sales tax will be charged on applicable items only.
10. MINIMUM ORDER The minimum order is $25.00. Sorry, no exceptions.
11. RETURNED CHECKS A $15.00 charge will be applied to all returned checks.
Some of the items we sell carry manufacturers' warranties. Every thing we manufacture and all items we sell from other distributors carry our own pledge to you of your satisfaction with your purchase from Climax Photo and Digital. Any issues must be brought to our attention within 30 days of delivery.